Lightweight, super soft comfort with plenty of storage options, this high quality, classic fit jersey is perfect for epic all day rides, relaxed nature tours or simply cycling to work.
Crafted from highly breathable Italian performance fabric, each jersey is made from 9 recycled plastic bottles. Constructed in an eyelet structure naturally stretching in every direction to follow your body's movements.
Manufactured by cycling apparel experts in Italy with a sublimated design featuring Parietti’s iconic stylised Ikat graphic. Combining all-round performance, quality, comfort and style the Parietti jersey was designed to set you free.
- 90% Recycled Polyester 10% recycled Elastane
- Highly breathable moisture wicking eyelet structure
- Durable 4-way stretch
- Supersoft handfeel
- Treated with an antimicrobial for odour control
- UPF 15
- 3 cargo pocket layout
- Additional zip-pocket to keep valuables secure
- Low profile silicone gripper to hold jersey in place
- Raised chest logo heat transfer
- Recycled woven label detailing
- Snip out, main/care label made from our off-cuts
BUNYOLA JERSEY FIT GUIDE
If you are just on the boundary between two sizes, we recommend going for the lower size. For a tighter race fit, we advise buying one size smaller.
Please take the time to check our size guide below and feel free to email us with any questions.
A) CHEST: Using a tape measure, measure the whole way around the widest part of your chest from just under your armpits.
For your information, we have also included our Jersey centre front and centre back lengths for each size:
|Centre Front length (C)||50.5||52||53.5||55|
|Centre Back length (D)||63||65||67||69|